Scope of policy
In this policy London Pro Arte Choir is setting out its commitment to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of its work. This policy applies to the following areas:
- recruitment, and membership of the choir
- management of the choir
- appointment of musical director and accompanist
- sale of tickets and audience access
Information about the London Pro Arte Choir equal opportunities policy will be given on the choir’s website and in hard copy form where appropriate. The policy will be operated in line with the Equality Act 2010.
Responsibility for the implementation of the policy will be as follows:
- information and recruitment – membership secretary and equal opportunities representative
- management of the choir, and appointments – chairman and committee
- sale of tickets – chairman and committee
- monitoring venues – concert manager
The Equal Opportunities Policy will be reviewed as required.